CMMC 2.0: Jumpstart FCI & CUI Protection with Data-centric Zero Trust
Government, defense and defense industry base (DIB) must meet the demands of both the DoD and the critical infrastructure players and map to critical controls laid out in NIST 800-171, NIST 800-53, and the upcoming CMMC 2.0 to adequately protect Federal Contract Information (FCI) and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI).
Data-Centric Zero Trust Provides the Key to Success
In this White Paper, we will discuss the challenges of implementing mandated best practices for the handling of FCI and CUI to meet CMMC, NIST, the Zero Trust mandate, and other regulatory requirements.
You will learn:
- Why traditional security solutions fall short when it comes to enforcing data handling requirements in the various regulations.
- Understand the CMMC 2.0 requirements for collaboration of FCI and CUI and how they map to current NIST standards.
- How to defend and mitigate against data threats coming from inside of your trusted network with a data-centric zero trust model.
- How Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) can be used to control access to and apply granular protection to FCI and CUI to meet compliance.
- CMMC Program Leads
- Defense Contractors
- IT Teams responsible for SharePoint & Microsoft Teams
- Information Security Teams